Facilitation, Mediation and Meeting Management
Abt Associates provides facilitation, mediation, and meeting management.
Our staff—which includes trained facilitators and mediators—believes the key to effective meetings and outcomes is developing clear and achievable objectives from the start.
To that end, Abt supports multi-year strategic planning, capacity building projects, and meetings of all sizes—from 5 people to 500. We also provide note taking, logistics, decision management technology, and negotiation services.
Abt also offers extensive experience in scientific peer review process, focus groups, and public engagements. Our senior facilitators are trained in the nuances of operating and supporting Advisory Groups under the National Advisory Committee Act (FACA).
Switch to single-page view (no tabs)
- Train the Trainer Workshops on the Tribal New Source Review Rule for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency(EPA)
- Moving Upstream: Using Early Biological Signals to Assess Chemical Toxicity for the EPA’s National Center for Environmental Economics
- First National Expert and Stakeholder Workshop on Water Infrastructure Sustainability and Adaptation to Climate Change for the EPA
- Support for Development and Execution of Environmental Justice Workshop for the EPA
- Strategic Planning on Emergency Management for the EPA
- Facilitation of Branch and Divisional Planning Retreats for the EPA
- Policy Development Workshops for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Levee Safety Policy and Procedures Team
- Policy Dialogue for Japan Earthquake After Action Experts’ Round Table; sponsored by Center for Naval Analysis
- Washington Metropolitan Council of Governments’ Senior Leaders’ Seminar on Terrorism Response
- Strategic Planning for Federal Emergency Management Agency’s Regional Advisory Council Coordinator’s Board
- Advisory Council Support for Federal Emergency Management Agency’s National Advisory Council (under FACA)
Questions about our work in environment, resources and climate change?
Email our team.