Addiction Prevention & Treatment
Substance misuse and dependence—and the complex web of family, social, and economic costs that accompany them—demand comprehensive responses at the national, state, local, and program levels.
Abt helps clients address the multiple health and safety issues substance misuse engenders. Together, we develop and implement a coordinated strategy that encompasses prevention, treatment, public education, and interdiction.
While Abt’s work in the field of addiction covers a broad spectrum, every facet of work is grounded in our deep technical expertise.
Abt’s addictions professionals provide clients a comprehensive array of services including:
- Research and evaluation
- Data collection and analysis
- Planning and policy analysis
- Systems design and development
- Project management
- Development of reports and scholarly/policy documents
- Training and technical assistance
- Training and group facilitation
- Coordination and logistics
- Economic analysis
- Communication/public information
Read more about addiction prevention, treatment, and recovery.